Friday, July 27, 2007

SPF1

Date: Thursday, 27th July, 2007
Time: 1612 hours
Place: Open air car park opposite Beauty World
Contributor: Air39
Air39: Up lorry liao. Nowadays the fasionable thing to do is to check out police cars to see if there are any sleeping pigs inside the patrol car.

This time, I was the one sleeping in my vehicle and when I woke up, I was amazed to see this SPF 1 parked very near to me.

This spankling new Mercedes, supposedly the car of the Singapore Police Commissioner, was found parked at the open-air carpark OPPOSITE BEAUTY WORLD in Bukit Timah.

I was taking a nap there inside my vehicle and when I woke up, I saw this car there and walked up to see if any policeman is sleeping inside.

Then the parking wardens, two Malay aunties were approaching from the other carpark near Maybank. I wanted to help this learned policeman put a coupon but was wondering if he is ABOVE the law? Anyway, this car belongs to Singaporean, not him. So how Mr Police Commissioner or Singapore, what are you doing in Bukit Timah during working hours? Makan or buying Toto?

May I know if the person is the Police Commissioner of Singapore out shopping or buying ToTo along that stretch of shops? If he is, how come he never displayed any parking coupon? Is this Mercedes-Benz with car plate, SPF1, exempted from displaying parking coupons? What is this?

Even Lee Kuan Yew's car has to display parking coupon(s) in Singapore. Who does this man think he is?

Singaporeans need an answer, after his subordinates were caught sleeping in broad daylight in a carpark in Sembawang.