Friday, October 05, 2007

138. SDZ8362T

Date: Thursday, 04th October, 2007
Time: 1630 hours
Place: HDB car park at HDB hub, Toa Payoh.
Contributor: WC
WC: Was first annoyed by the Merc next to me parking near the line but at least he was completely within his parking spot. When I returned I noticed Baboon #2's car, thought he was waiting for a spot nearby. No problem, since I parked right in front of him. But apparently Baboon #2 blocked another driver leaving his lot ('Unlucky Driver 1') who horned at the baboon but was ignored. Somehow he managed to drive out of his spot. Magic.

Then I noticed this Baboon #1's car, illegally parked in front of mine, and it was impossible for me to leave my spot by turning left (maybe move forth and back 50 times each time may make it possible). So the only solution was for me to go against the traffic's direction (after careful checks there is no traffic coming) then reverse to another on-coming traffic lane and leave. Now Baboon #2 was right next to me but due to proximity, I cannot reverse and turn at the same time. After 30 seconds of gesturing to him, he finally realised he was blocking the world and reversed half a meter to let me complete my turn and leave the carpark.

I didn't dare to take pic or look at baboon#2 registration plate for obvious reasons.

Bad parking, bad waiting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home