Friday, August 17, 2007

ST303X

Date: Thursday, 16th August, 2007
Time: 2130 hours
Place: Driveway at Block 50, 51 Strathmore Avenue
Contributor: Eddy
Eddy: It's bad enough to be parking illegally at the driveway, but this driver really takes the cake. He parked at this mini roundabout which allows vehicles to turn out of the driveway and completely blocked off all traffic. I was driving to drop off my friend and gave the car a few blasts of my horn because I thought nobody could be inconsiderate enough to park there and prevent vehicles from passing through. But upon closer inspection, there was really nobody in the car! A good number of drivers had to manoeuvre their cars out of each others' way to get out of the driveway by reversing all the way. I actually stood by the vehicle for a good 10 minutes to see who this goondu driver was but never got to see his face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home